Scarpa Men's Rebel Lite Gore-Tex
Was: £240.00 Now: £192.00
- Colour: Blue
The Scarpa Rebel Lite GTX offers the DNA of Scarpa’s top climbing boots in a lighter form and is perfect for the consumer looking for a hybrid boot that will not only walk well but also climb, scramble, via Ferrata and take the occasional use of crampons for a summit dash or glacier crossing. The Rebel Lite is GTX lined and the outsole is a new Vibram Mulaz which offers an improved cleating depth in all zones of the sole. Its TPU crampon ledge allows the use of a new matic style binding (this boots does stretch the traditional thinking behind a conventional B2 boot classification given the boots apparent softness, however it has been extensively tested by guides in the Dolomites and by Brian hall in a New Zealand winter).
- Provides all day comfort, but focuses the foot in a toe central position making the boots climb really well.
- The sock fit tongue gusset made of Schoeller fabric reduces bulk and weight and literally sucks the volume out of the boot like the elastic gusset of a rock slipper.
- Its triple injection PU layers in the sole wedge provide the state of the art in weight reduction and underfoot comfort.
- Lining: Gore-Tex (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Weight: 1280g (pair of 42)
|GORE TEX||Four seasons in a day gore-tex® performance comfort footwear will always keep you on the the right track. It is durably waterproof and breathable.|
|Flex Point||The AUTOFIT COLLAR, thanks to the ergonomic design of that collar and to the special padding, ensures the maximum adaptability and comfort of the upper, resisting the impact stress rests on the Achilles and malleous area. Great performance and comfort on any terrain.|
|Vibram||Vibram® concentrates its industrial design activities, managerial and stategic functions, new technology and new product development in Albizzate in the province of Varese, Italy, to ensure that its costumers can benefit from reliable and constant quality wherever they are.|