Seirus Combo Scarf
Rated 4.2 out of 5Â by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Ceefa This Product is worth the price This product is worth the price because of its great fit and overall protection of your face when skiing 31 August 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Bluesman Ski Mask A great product, just what you want when the weather turns foul. 05 January 2015
Rated 2 out of 5Â by hazywood Disappointed Not happy with the performance of this product. It hurts your nose. 03 February 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Jason0703 Worth the price Fits well but fits generous. I bought small after going into S&R to try on. Quality kit. 14 January 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by james456 Pretty good, check with goggles overall a lifesaver (face saver) but the lip at the top started to get a bit sore after a while. There was another one that didn't have a lip around the top. consider it! 20 February 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by AverageJoe Excellent mask for extreme cold conditions. The mask is very good for extreme cold conditions and combines well with a buff and other headwear. The only issue is that the sizes are slightly misleading as I wear a large size hat and medium sized shirt but did not know which size of mask to go for. I went for a medium but probably should have gone for a small because it is a bit loose. 03 December 2012
1-6 of 6
Was: £29.99 Now: £19.00
- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Seirus Neofleece Combo Scarf is a face and neck warmer all in one. It is the #1 selling face mask in the world, and has a Neofleece face mask and a Polartec 200 fleece scarf.
- Face mask and neck warmer in one
- Neofleece face mask
- Polartec 200 fleece scarf
- Large central breathing holes
- Top contoured to seal under goggles
- Velcro adjustable
- A supremely warm insulation that provides a 5-layer defence. Outer Layer 1 – tough outer shell. Layer 2 – Dry Hand waterproof and breathable liner. Layer 3 – Neofleece fleece-lined neoprene. Layer 4 – Thermolite synthetic down insulation. Inner Layer 5 – Wicking microfleece lining.
- Polartec® Classic 200:
- The original fleece offering unparalleled quality and durability, Polartec® Classic fabrics have been the primary insulation layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly three decades. The 200 is the mid-weight version of Polartec classic, and not only provides outstanding warmth without weight, but is breathable, durable, versatile and quick drying.
- The act of transferring moisture from the skin to the outer layer of a garment quickly and efficiently, where it evaporates. Provides a drier more comfortable environment inside a piece of clothing/equipment.