Lifesystems Endurance 12 Hr
- Colour: No Colour
Lifesystems Expedition Endurance is a 60ml cream which contains a specially formulated time-release agent enabling DEET to evaporate at a slower, constant rate. This makes it possible to provide effective protection which lasts longer than standard repellents whilst actually using a lower concentration of DEET. Each application of Expedition Endurance will last for up to 12 hours. Re-application may be required in areas with high temperature and humidity. The 60ml bottle size can be carried in hand luggage when flying.
- Application: Cream
- Formulation: 34% DEET with time release agent
- Effective for: Up to 12 hours
- Dimensions: 35 x 61 x 110mm
- Weight: 77g
- Repels: Mosquitoes, midges, horseflies, sandflies, gnats, fleas, ticks and other biting insects.
- Use for: Jungle treks, long haul trips and high risk malarial areas.
- Children over 2 years of age.
|DEET||Diethyl-meta-toluamide, abbreviated DEET, is a slightly yellow oil and is the most common active ingredient in insect repellents. It is intended to be applied to the skin or to clothing, and is primarily used to repel insects, in particular mosquitoes. It is used in concentrations up to 100%, with DEET 100 offering the most hours of protection.|