Burton Mission EST 12/13
Was: £195.00 Now: £97.50
- Colour: Black
The EST version of the classic Mission binding with an upgraded Canted living hinge Zero lean highback. The EST system means greater board feel and superior cushioning, finer stance adjustments and a quick set up. And it matches up perfectly with boards like the Process Flying V.
- Baseplate: Single-Component EST, 30% Short Glass/Nylon Composite
- Highback: Canted Living Hinge Team Skyback II
- Cushioning: Removable SensoryBED cushioning system
- Straps: Superstrap ankle strap/Gettagrip capstrap with SmoothGlide Buckles
- Rides exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel
- Uses re-ground materials in highback to reduce waste.
|EST Baseplate:||Replaces the baseplate with a super-cushioned removable pad and a single screw mounting system for ultra-adjustable stance angles and the closest, most comfortable board-to-binding connection. Only used with the Channel System.|
|Canted Living Hinge Team Skyback II:||Ergonomic design follows the natural contours of left/right legs for maximum control and comfort. Living Hinge tech eliminates hardware and weight, and allows independent adjustment of forward lean and rotation.|
|SensoryBED:||Delivers an elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra sensory control in a versatile, shred everything package.|
|Superstrap:||3D curved triple axis spine design w/NeoPadding perfectly matches the shape of your ankles.|
|Gettagrip Capstraps:||Ultra minimal construction w/true wrap toe window, grip fit and a 3D curved triple axis spine.|
|SmoothGlide Buckles:||Polished, chrome-plated aluminium/lightweight polycarbonate levers give season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.|