Petzl Corax Harness
Petzl Corax Harness 3 3
Really Comfy First Harness I bought this harness after having hired a harness at my local center which did me some damage! Having climbed in this harness a couple of times (I am fairly new to rope climbing - I boulder alot) I've found it really comfortable and really easy to adjust and get a nice snug fit. Its got loads of gear loops too for all your bits and bobs. Highly recommended 18 November 2013
Good Valve for climbing yacht mast Good valve harness for what we need and fits wide range of size people. 19 August 2013
Great for Begginers Great beginner harness, as is very comfortable, yet light enough for any serious climbs when progressing. 03 June 2012
1-3 of 3
CORAX is the multi-purpose harness par excellence. It comes in two sizes, so adapts to all user shapes. Its comfort and ease of use make it suitable for a wide range of users for climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata.
- Colour: No Colour
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Corax is the multi-purpose harness par excellence. It comes in two sizes, so adapts to all user shapes. Its comfort and ease of use make it suitable for a wide range of users for climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata.
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities
- Frame Construction Technology optimally distributes pressure and ensures efficient ventilation
- Ventilated waistbelt, and pressure points lined with soft, breathable mesh
- Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- Two rigid equipment loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- Four caritool tool holder slots positioned in strategic spots do not get in the way of user