Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 60 L
Was: £84.99 Now: £67.99
Patagonia’s Black Hole Duffel 60L is super durable, highly water resistant and beyond tough making this duffel the perfect companion to carry you equipment around the world. The Black Hole is built is built with highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric. The bag is then finished off with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent finish. The fabric seams are sewn, giving you that piece of mind when on the other side of the world that your bag can handle the challenges that you tackle.
- Waterproof fabric and sewn seams keeps out the water.
- Carry handle or shoulder straps.
- Four cormer-monted webbing daisy chains for hauling.
- Padded bottom with foam to protect equipment.
- U-shaped lid provided easy access.
- Zippered exterior side pocket.
- Two zippered internal mest pockets.
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 963g
|Deluge® DWR||Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.|