Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pant (Regular)
The Men's Rock Craft Pant is lightweight, made from stretch-woven nylon, with a moisture-shredding water repellent finish. The pants are 40-UPF to protect you from the sun when in the mountains. With a mix of 96% nylon and 4% spandex the pants allow you to move freely, this is also assisted by articulated knees and gusseted crotch. Built for climbing with harness compatibility, the pants are also stylish and tough wearing.
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: two front; right thigh patch pocket with zip closure; two rear with envelope closures
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 32" inseam (Regular)
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection