Outdoor Research Women's Storm Tracker Glove
- Colour: Black/Charcoal
The Outdoor Research Women’s Storm Tracker Glove is durable and nimble, and provides the ultimate in backcountry versatility. Equally at home alpine climbing, ski touring or ice climbing, its low-profile WINDSTOPPER® Softshell fabric deflects finger-numbing wind, and a tricot lining retains valuable heat. It also has a streamlined profile that allows for amazing breathability, unprecedented dexterity and extraordinary tactility.
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric
- Tricot lining
- Wrap-around full leather palm
- MotionWrap™ AT construction for added dexterity
- Elasticized wrist
- Gusseted entry with locking zipper
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell:
- A warm, laminated fleece material offering exceptional cold-weather protection and moisture management. It offers all the wind protection and warmth of standard WINDSTOPPER® fleece with the addition of a durable, stretch-woven exterior for improved resistance to snow, spray and abrasion.
- A thin fabric that is either knitted or resembles knitting and provides extra padding.