Outdoor Research Odd Job Hat
Was: £39.99 Now: £16.00
- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Outdoor Research Odd Job Hat is a stylish, functionally warm, durable, and weather-worthy companion that is technical enough to wear on the trail and casual enough for a night on the town.
- Wool blend with brushed tricot lining
- TransAction headband for comfort and moisture management
- Double-weave, stretch Cordura face
- Thermolite polyester back and tuck-away earflaps with hidden ear phone pockets
- Elastic loop on brim with removable bottle opener
- Cordura is the brand name for a collection of fabrics used in a wide array of products. Cordura fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- Provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. Because it is comfortable and lightweight, it allows freedom of movement - making it the perfect layer. Its hollow-core fibres trap in air for greater insulation for light, yet heavy-duty performance.