Osprey Hydraulics 2L Reservoir System
The 2L HydraForm™ Reservoir provides taste and odor free hydration awell as preventing bacteria and mold.
- Colour: Blue
The Osprey Hydraulics is manufactured using new MPE film, which provides the taste-free quality of PE(polyethylene) with the added benefit of extra strength over typical PE films. The “M” in MPE stands for metallocene, a special catalyst used in the manufacture of the PE resin. It forms a PE that is more consistent and even in structure, resulting in greater strength and resiliency, making it ideal for reservoirs. This added durability allows it to handle hot water. It is BPA & PVC free, of course. Developed with a new HydroStatic™ backer plate; creating a wider and lower profile. A traditional reservoir barrels out and forms a straight tube when filled, interfering with a pack’s ability to fit the body. The HydroStatic™ plate shapes the reservoir to ensure pack fit is preserved for optimal stability and comfort.
- 2 litre capacity
- Dimensions: 44x23x9 cm
- New Metallocene PE high strength & taste free film (BPA & PVC free)
- Anti-microbial formula to prevent bacteria & mold build-up
- New 3/4 turn cap quick and secure open/close.
- Wide mouth opening provides easy fill and cleaning access
- New lightweight, low profile handle for easy fill and pack insertion with dual sided hose exit
- New direct welded HydroStatic™ plate maintains low & wide reservoir profile
- Anatomical shape keeps water weight steady and close to the body
- Magnetic bite valve with included sternum strap magnet
- Built in 180 degree pivot shut-off valve
- New flexible 6.35mm hose for faster water flow