Ortovox Women's 3L Alagna Merino Ski Touring Hardshell Jacket
- Colour: Green
The Ortovox Women's 3L Alagna Merino Ski Touring Hardshell Jacket is equipped with all the features essential for a ski tour and yet it weighs in at just an astonishing 500g. At the front and under the arms there is a 2-way zipper that is freely adjustable, offering countless ventilation options, and which fits well even with a climbing harness, remaining perfectly accessible at all times. The hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable with only one hand. The adjustable drawstring waistband and the Velcro® cuffs on the arms ensure an ideal fit. A total of six pockets offer plenty of storage space, while the Merino Mesh in the pockets provides cozy comfort. Colorful tapes on the inside make the jacket not only 100% waterproof, but also add a small yet subtle visual difference.
- Helmet-compatible hood that's adjustable with one hand
- 2-way zippered underarm ventilation
- 2-way zipper
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 Merino mesh pockets
- Upper arm pocket
- Snow-resistant Velcro® cuffs
- Adjustable waistband
- Removable snow guard
- Colored tapes
- Athletic fit
- Shell: 100% polyamide (TORAY DERMIZAX® NX), lining: 38 % virgin wool (Merino) + 62 % polyester
- Weight: 500g
- Merino Wool:
- Soft and itch-free wool from Merino sheep that provides insulation, excellent breathability, odour resistance and moisture wicking.
- Dermizax® NX:
- Exceptionally breathable, waterproof and windproof membrane technology with outstanding stretch properties. At its heart lies a non-porous hydrophilic PU membrane specially constructed on a molecular level that allows vapour molecules to pass easily from inside a garment to the outside. 100% waterproof, it is also environmentally friendly as it only generates in its production 1/10th of the CO2 emissions compared to other membranes.