Was: £184.99 Now: £138.74
- Colour: Dist Silver/Ice Irid
Shaped with confident contours of self-assured style, Oakley Jury™ sunglasses take advantage of comfortably lightweight aluminum. Engineered with hinge elements of O Matter? for flexibility, and the earstems are wrapped in Unobtainium? to maintain a secure fit. Accented with metal icons, this new premium design puts originality into lifestyle.
When we chose aluminum, we knew the grade of metal had to be far superior to what the machine industry mills had to offer. The solution was an aerospace alloy, a material made to take the punishment that aircraft and space vehicles endure. Milling and machining tolerances were within a thousandth of an inch, and we carried that precision to the custom spring hinges. O-Matter allowed us to create a comfortable nose bridge. Jury offers a Three-Point Fit that keeps the lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points, the kind you get with frames that hook your ears.
The lenses of Jury are cut from a single toric shield then placed in the frame to maintain the original contour. That's easier said than done. It takes some serious optical science to maintain sharp, accurate vision in the periphery, so we let Polaric Ellipsoid? geometry do the heavy lifting to ensure your view is razor sharp at every angle. If we're accused of thrashing performance standards, Jury delivers a guilty verdict. It beats ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity while meeting both the high-mass and high-impact protection standards of Z87.1, but you would expect no less from a frame this innovative.
Oakley Jury is available with the best polarized lenses on the planet. They combine the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics? (HDO?) with filtering that cuts 99% of reflected glare. Another option to think about is Iridium? lens coating, a way to balance light transmission so you can see better in specific environments. You can even get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power). No matter how you rig out this frame, you'll have the 100% UV filtering of pure Plutonite? lenses, along with aerospace metallurgy that takes comfort and durability to the stratosphere.
- Custom engineered O-Matter spring hinge mechanism
- Precision milled with machine tolerances exceeding =/-0.001"
- 3 point fit
- Added conform for Unobtainium? earsocks and O-Matter? nosepad
- Metal icon accents
- Oakley HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarized efficiency
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite? lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium? lens coating (optional)
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from a single toric shield)