Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL
- Colour: Pol Blk/Polar Blk Ir
The XL Lens shape offers extended coverage and protection for high velocity sports.
Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. Wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO).
The original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. Lightweight O Matter frame material and Unobtainium components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you're dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won't hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes the vision of victory.
When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you'll be fully armed with performance. With HDO lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite to filter out all UV, and this premium eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
Iridium lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
- Polarized Options-Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Transitions SOLFX photochromic lenses options: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission