Norrona Women's Svalbard Midweight Pant
Was: £89.99 Now: £62.99
- Colour: Phantom
The Norrona Women's Svalbard Midweight Pants are wind resistant, durable and quick drying. Made using nylon, they are lighter than cotton or Soft Shell pants, highly breathable and rain-repellent.
Europe's northern-most archipelago, Svalbard is set within the Arctic Circle halfway between Norway and the North Pole. A natural haven for polar bears, reindeer and arctic foxes, over 2,000 people live within the rugged landscape of islands that boasts some of Norway's most exposed fjords, glaciers and coastlines.
- Woven polyamide 175 fabric
- Wind-resistant, durable, breathable, rain-repellent, quick-drying
- Articulated, reinforced knees
- Back pocket, front pocket, cargo pocket with small mesh pocket inside
- Custom fit waist adjustment system - for a perfect fit without a belt
- WEIGHT - 368g
|Woven polyamide 175 fabric:||This is a 175 g/m? wind protective, breathable and durable polyamide fabric that is comfortable on the skin. The fabric has a cotton look and feel but still the strength and quick drying properties of a polyamide. The fabric is slightly sanded on the outside.|