Norrona Men's Svalbard Flex2 Jacket
scroll up
scroll down

Norrona Men's Svalbard Flex2 Jacket

The Norrona Men's Svalbard Flex2 Jacket is a highly breathable, wind resistant and durable Soft Shell jacket, that features long underarm ventilation and two hand warmer pockets that can be accessed when you're wearing a pack or climbing harness.
Read less

Was: £200.00 Now: £140.00

  • Colour: Black
Price promise We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
Add to my shopping bag
Size guide
Code: NRR0072KK

These stores have this item for collection. Please add the item to your Basket and go to the checkout to reserve your order in store.

We could not find any stores for the search term you have entered. Please go back and try again.

Check store stock availability
Find your nearest store by entering your postcode or town
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Sizes out of stock.

The Men’s Svalbard flex2 Jacket from Norrona is highly breathable, wind resistant and versatile jacket that works well for all seasons when the conditions are fry. The soft shell offers excellent breathability while the Polartec® Power Shield® and flex™2 technologies offer fantastic warmth and protection from the wind. The jacket includes long underarm ventilation, two hand warmer pockets above the hip belt/harness, chest pocket, and a high collar with soft, brushed polyester inside.


  • Underarm ventilation
  • Adjustable bottom hem
  • Adjustable cuffs with velcro
  • Chest pocket
  • Hand warmer pockets
  • One-hand adjustment
  • Underarm ventilation
  • X-open ventilation zip
  • Soft chin protection


Polartec® Power Shield®Polartec® Power Shield® fabrics feature a tightly woven face for abrasion resistance, and a polyester fleece backer for a high warmth-to-weight ratio. The membrane in the middle enables the fabric to block 98% of the wind. The remaining 2% circulates within the fabric which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup. The fabric is soft, have good stretch and good water resistant properties.
flex™2Similar to flex™1 but with a double weave construction that provides improved warmth and wind protection whilst moisture vapour transportation remains high.