Mountain Hardwear Women's Sooka Jacket
- Colour: Black
A durable, insulated shell for long hours outside cold conditions. Revolutionary waterproof-breathable Dry.Q™ Elite on the outside for 100% weather protection without a sweaty, clammy interior. Lined with 80 grams of warm, lightweight and compressible Thermic Micro™ synthetic insulation.
- New design
- Attached, adjustable insulated hood
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Adjustable cuffs for fit options
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Interior zip pocket stores ID, keys, other small essentials
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
Durable, waterproof, super breathable and extremely warm. This jacket will keep you comforatable in wet, cold weather conditions.
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. / 737 g.
- Center Back Length: 28.5 " / 72 cm
- Body: Rebar Rip 2L
- Insulation: 80g Thermic Micro
|Dry.Q Elite||Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.|