Mountain Hardwear Women's Luma Jacket
- Colour: Prussian
Our warmest backcountry ski jacket. Variable Thermic Micro™ synthetic insulation—100 grams in cold-sensitive areas , 80 grams where mobility is most important—makes this jacket a real comfort when flying down the fall line. A back panel of ultra soft tricot wicks moisture under a pack. Dry.Q™ Elite technology passes perspiration, while shedding snow.
- Attached, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
Dry.Q Elite fabric and synthetic insulation combine for an incredibly warm, breathable and comfortable ski jacket.
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz. / 850 g.
- Center Back Length: 27 " / 69 cm
- Body: 2L Dobby
- Insulation: 100g Thermic Micro TK
|Dry.Q Elite||Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.|