Mountain Hardwear Women's Drystein Pant
- Colour: Black / Shark
Total water and wind protection with outstanding stretch. The Drystein Pant’s unique combination of low weight, mobility and Dry.Q™ Elite technology is light and reliable whether you're ice climbing or scrambling over mixed snow and rock.
- Stretch knees and seat for increased mobility and comfort
- Softshell half bib with zippered pocket and adjustable suspenders
- Internal snow gaiter
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Adjustable waist with integrated belt for a custom fit
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guard for extra protection
Our most technical climbing pant is fully featured, with strategically placed stretch panels for ultimate performance, comfort and mobility.
- Apparel Fit: Active
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz. / 595 g.
- Inseam Length: 30,32,34 " / 76 cm
- Dry.Q™ Elite 40D 3L
|Dry.Q Elite||Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.|