Mountain Hardwear Women's Bay Village Coat
- Colour: Black
Premium technical performance in an urban-styled down coat. Dry.Q™ technology sheds rain and snow without making you clammy and 650-fill goose down provides lofty, lightweight warmth in the coldest temperatures.
- Insulated with lofty and warm 650-fill goose down
- Insulated, attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur trim for added warmth and style
- Two front fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Interior zip pocket stores ID, keys, other small essentials
- Fleece-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
From the mountain to the town. Using technical, waterproof fabric and lofty down insulation for a functionable, fashionable jacket.
- Weight 2 lb. 8 oz. / 1.13 kg.
- Center Back Length 32 " / 81 cm
- Body 2L Smooth Face Nylon
- Insulation 650-Fill Goose Down
|Dry.Q Core||Dry.Q Core garments are made for outdoor enthusiasts whose needs don’t require the elite levels of performance offered by Dry.Q Elite. Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Unlike most outdoor apparel manufacturers, we don’t source pre-finished fabrics. We engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.|