Mountain Hardwear Unisex Skyledge 3
- Colour: Tree
The Skyledge 3 is a very roomy, freestanding, three season tent designed for the serious backcountry user. A mesh and ripstop canopy provides both weather protection and privacy in a lightweight package. Two side doors with large vestibules provide ample gear storage. Atlas UL poles reinforced by our Evolution Tension Arches provide outstanding strength in stormy conditions. Superlight details like molded grommet tabs, fly hook attachments and 1/4" webbing further reduce weight. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly and durable Spun-bonded Olefin Pitch Light™ footprint to shave ounces. Spun-bonded Olefin footprint sold separately.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Capacity: 3
- Packed Weight: 5 lb. 9 oz. / 2.51 kg.