Mountain Hardwear Unisex Phantom 0
- Colour: Black
A favourite among the Mountain Hardwear alpine climbing team, the Phantom™ 0 is our lightest four-season bag. This snug mummy cut bag is insulated with 800-fill down, built from Superlight 15 denier fabric and tuck-stitched for durability. The Phantom 0 uses every trick in the book to keep you warm while being as light as possible.
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. / 1.20 kg.