Mountain Hardwear Unisex EV 3
- Colour: Apricot
A compact, light, strong, expedition tent, the EV 3™ is designed for the rigors of high altitude mountaineering. The EV 3 shelters three persons, has a trim design to fit on ledges, and its clip set-up aids high-wind pitches. TX07 PU fabric, a lightweight, strong, non-stretch laminate, stabilizes and strengthens when pitched. Interior zip and built in ventilation help frost management while integrated vestibule provides protection from the elements.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles, Lighter shell fabric
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 5 welded adjustable vents with mesh and zippers allow versatile ventilation options
- 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper constructions
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Capacity: 3
- Packed Weight: 7 lb. 1 oz. / 3.19 kg.