Mountain Hardwear SuperMega UL
- Colour: Green
The Mountain Hardwear SuperMegaUL™ 2 is a light 2-person backpacking tent. Truly free standing, with integrated vestibule. An ultra lightweight and compact tent for fast packing, cycling and other extremely space- and weight-sensitive trips.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Super lightweight fabrics designed in every aspect to be as lightweight as possible but to still deliver solid protection from the elements.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- One Dry entry vestibule for added storage and convenience.
- Truly free standing light weight geometry and design.
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight: 807g
- Packed Weight: 980g
- Floor Area: 2.5m²
- Canopy: 15D NYLON RIPSTOP FR, 15D POLY KNIT MESH
- Fly: 10D NYLON 800-1200 MM PU
- Floor: 30D NYLON RIPSTOP 2000MM ETHER TYPE PU/SIL FR
- Poles: DAC FEATHERLIGH T™ NSL POLES
|10D NYLON 800-1200 MM PU||10D Nylon Ripstop 800-1200mm Poly Urethane coating and DWR for water-proofness. 35 grams per meter squared.|
|15D NYLON RIPSTOP FR||15D nylon ripstop ultra-light canopy fabric. It weighs just .77 oz/yd² and repels water.|
|15D POLY KNIT MESH||15D Polyester Knit mesh. This fabric provides protection from event he smallest of insects.|
|30D NYLON RIPSTOP 2000MM ETHER TYPE PU/SIL FR||30D Nylon Ripstop 2000mm Poly Ether Type coating and DWR for water-proofness. 76 grams per meter squared.|
|DAC FEATHERLIGH T™ NSL POLES||Dac Featherlight NSL™ is the latest development of pole from DAC. By combining the benefits of the original Featherlight™ and Pressfit™ DAC poles, DAC has built an incredibly strong and lightweight pole that stands strong and packs light.|