Mountain Hardwear Men's Vertical Peak Jacket
- Colour: Black / Shark
Maximum warmth for coming down the mountain. The Vertical Peak regulates body temperature with zoned Thermic Micro™ synthetic insulation. Heavier fill is used where your body needs the most warmth, lighter fill where mobility is at a premium. Dry.Q™ Elite technology starts breathing the instant you put it on.
- Attached, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Zip handwarmer and chest pockets
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
Dry.Q Elite fabric and synthetic insulation combine for an incredibly warm, breathable and comfortable ski jacket.
- Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz. / 0.94 kg.
- Center Back Length: 30 " / 76 cm
- Body: 2L Dobby
- Insulation: 80g Thermic Micro
|Dry.Q Elite||Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.|