Mountain Hardwear Men's Nilas Down Mitt
- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
Ultra-light, warm, down filled mitt for alpine climbing.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Insulated with our highest quality 800 fill down for extreme warmth
- Mitts are extremely lightweight and pack down small for storage inside a jacket pocket
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Weight: 6.7 oz. / 190 g.
|OutDry Technology||Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is different. OutDry® is a proprietary construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There’s no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible.|