Mountain Hardwear Men's Minus One Glove
- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
- A pull-on technical ice climbing glove for mixed routes and leashless competitions.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Lined with a mesh tricot to wick moisture and sweat on the inside of the glove
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand for comfort and durability
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 5.1 oz. / 145 g.
- Body: Corded Nylon
- Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: Tricot Mesh
- Palm: Material Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
|OutDry Technology||Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is different. OutDry® is a proprietary construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There’s no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible.|