Mountain Hardwear Men's Medusa Mitt
- Colour: Black
A system mitt designed for the rigors of alpine climbing and mountaineering, with OutDry¨ Waterproof Technology. We bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry¨ membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. Lined with high-pile fleece for comfort. A removable windproof softshell liner adds warmth, and can be worn on its own.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms. Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb.
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Weight: 8.8 oz. / 250 g.
- Body Nylon Taslan™
- Laminate OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining Velboa™ Raschel
- Palm Material Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- Liner Deflection™ Soft Shell
|OutDry Technology||Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is different. OutDry® is a proprietary construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There’s no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible.|