Mountain Hardwear Men's Maximalist Jacket
- Colour: Autumn Orange / Russet Or
Unsurpassed breathability with lightweight, backcountry toughness. This three-layer jacket is as comfortable going up the mountain as it is coming down. Unlike traditional waterproof/breathable jackets, this Dry.Q™ Elite shell starts breathing the instant you put it on. Articulated cuffs won’t ride up as arms move.
- Attached, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- 1/4 zip collar gusset and offset center front zip for increased mobility and comfort
- Zip handwarmer and chest pockets
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
Waterproof, breathable and air permeable. This jacket is the perfect companion for long days in the backcountry. Made with our 3-layer Dry.Q Elite fabric.
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. / 737 g.
- Center Back Length: 30 " / 76 cm
- Material: 3L Ripstop
|Dry.Q Elite||Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.|