Mountain Hardwear Men's Jalapeno Glove
- Colour: Inca Gold
An insulated leather glove, designed for snowsport professionals, with OutDry¨ Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection. We bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry¨ membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. Tough Taslan nylon shell and goatskin leather fingers and palm resist abrasion.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Full coverage gauntlet
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Weight: 7 oz. / 198 g.
- Body Nylon Taslan™
- Laminate OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining Brushed Polyester
- Insulation Thermic Micro™
- Palm Material Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
|OutDry Technology||Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is different. OutDry® is a proprietary construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There’s no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible.|