Mountain Hardwear Men's B'Layman Jacket
- Colour: Cherry Bomb / Red Velvet
An essential for cold-weather climbing. Our warmest synthetic jacket and an industry leader in water-resistant warmth. Cut slightly oversized so you can thproduct it on over your climbing apparel to keep warm while you have your partner on belay. 200 grams of Thermic Micro™ insulation for lightweight warmth and a two-way front zip for use with a harness.
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Insulated hood with single-pull adjustment system
- Interior water bottle pocket
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Stuff sack included
Plenty of insulation with AirShield Elite hood and shoulders to shed precipitation, this ultra-warm jacket is perfect for long belay duties.
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz. / 793 g.
- Center Back Length: 30 " / 76 cm
- Material: 20D Nylon Rip
- Insulation: 200g Thermic Micro
|AirShield Elite||AirShield Elite is used in our most premium windproof products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional wind barrier membrane technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kick in. Like Dry.Q Elite, AirShield Elite is an instant-on technology. It starts breathing the minute you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion, so you stay drier and more comfortable.|