Mountain Hardwear Men's Absolute Zero Parka
- Colour: Shark / Black
The most advanced, and carefully crafted high-altitude climbing parka ever made. The welded, waterproof construction and 800-fill down will withstand the harshest conditions atop the worlds highest peaks.
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal water bottle pocket and mesh stash pocket
- Two large alpine pockets accommodate a harness and pack
Built to withstand the harshest conditions atop the world's highest peaks. Fully welded, waterproof construction with 800-fill down to keep you warm.
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.28 kg.
- Center Back Length: 31 " / 79 cm
- Material: SL Rip AXF™
- Insulation: Piumino 800 fill
|Dry.Q Core||Dry.Q Core garments are made for outdoor enthusiasts whose needs don’t require the elite levels of performance offered by Dry.Q Elite. Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Unlike most outdoor apparel manufacturers, we don’t source pre-finished fabrics. We engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.|