Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge 2 DP
Was: £270.00 Now: £216.00
- Colour: Green
The Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge™ 2 DP is a lightweight two-person backpacking tent with the versatility of our DryPitch™ set-up. A comfortable shelter for lightweight backpacking. DryPitch technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
- DryPitch™system allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch™ fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Hub geometry creates great headroom and a super-stable structure
- PitchLight Footprint included
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf™ provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 2.25kg
- Packed Weight: 2.70kg
- Floor Area: 2.9m²
- Canopy: 68D POLYESTER RIPSTOP DWR
- Fly: 75D POLYESTER TAFFETA 1500 MM PU
- Floor: 70D NYLON TAFFETA 3000MM U
- Poles: DAC PRESSFIT™ POLES
|68D POLYESTER RIPSTOP DWR||68D 190T 100% polyester ripstop weave with DWR.|
|75D POLYESTER TAFFETA 1500 MM PU||75D 190T polyester taffeta weave with a 1500mm polyester urethane coating and DWR for wtaerproofness.|
|70D NYLON TAFFETA 3000MM U||70D Nylon taffeta, 190T, 3000mm PU coating and DWR for waterproofness. 2.57oz/yd²|
|DAC PRESSFIT™ POLES||DAC Pressfit™ poles are built with strength and durability as the main focus. Using DAC’s Pressfit™ technology these poles stand strong with heavy use.|