Mountain Hardwear Hoopla 4
Was: £300.00 Now: £149.00
- Colour: Green
The Mountain Hardwear Hoopla™ 4 is a simple air-light floorless shelter designed for the minimalist. One Trussring™, one hiking staff, and a single layer of thin structural fabric separates the thru-hiker and her gear from the elements. Compact and light enough to serve as a day-hiker’s “11th essential” emergency refuge, large enough to serve as a backpacking group shelter—seats 4. Traditional round shape deflects wind, modern structure and reinforced stretchless seams keep it light and add stability.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- New tent type! The Hoopla™ is a revolutionary Ring Pole™ tensegrity tent -- the fabric is the frame.
- Patented Trussring™ support system greatly increases internal volume at head level, adds structural strength and provides a place to string a clothesline.
- Single door opens wide for stargazing.
- Reinforced stretchless seams.
- Optional floor footprint.
- Ring insertion aid.
- Trussring™ tents can be set at different heights to optimize ventilation or protect users from outside weather.
- Center support pole not included
- Capacity: 4
- Minimum Weight: 0.90kg
- Packed Weight: 1kg
- Floor Area: 5.9m²
- Fly: 20D NYLON RIPSTOP 1500 MM PU/SIL
- Poles: DAC FEATHERLIGH T™ NSL POLES
|DAC FEATHERLIGH T™ NSL POLES||Dac Featherlight NSL™ is the latest development of pole from DAC. By combining the benefits of the original Featherlight™ and Pressfit™ DAC poles, DAC has built an incredibly strong and lightweight pole that stands strong and packs light.|
|20D NYLON RIPSTOP 1500 MM PU/SIL||20D Nylon Ripstop with 1500mm Polyester Urethane coating and Silicone coating for waterproofness.42g per meter squared.|