Mammut Women's Teton GORE-TEX
Mammut Women's Teton GORE-TEX 2 2
Solid,well made and dependable boot Bought these for one of my granddaughters, as her sister already has a pair and is well pleased. Excellent online and postal delivery with goods arriving well within the time specified. 06 April 2013
Great boots Have just used these boots in the Lake District can't fault them, great grip in wet conditions , great foot and ankle support and really comfy to wear all day . 23 October 2012
1-2 of 2
Was: £140.00 Now: £70.00
- Colour: Brown
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Mammut Women's Teton GTX is a comfortable and rugged technical hiking boot that is made using both fine velours leather and abrasion resistant textile fabrics.
- FABRICS: Fine Velours leather and abrasion resistant textile
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane
- Vibram® Tec hiking sole with Mammut Capricorn Technology
- Rolling Concept®
- Memo Foam
- Polyamide (PA) strap lacing
- Liquid Rubber Protection
- Board lasted
- Mammut® SD Footbed
- Flex Index: A8
- Last Index: Hiking
- WEIGHT: 1210g (size UK5.5)
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining:
- A membrane/lining that offers durable waterproof protection and is moderately insulated for changing conditions. It provides the optimal combination of breathability and insulation to keep feet warm and dry, even in unexpected weather.
- Vibram sole:
- High quality rubber soles that are renowned for durability and stability on all surfaces and in any environment.
- Capricorn Technology:
- The sharp-edged, rough and medium-height profile of the Capricorn concept sole, developed in collaboration with vibram®, produces the highest grip on fine outcrops and edges. It has been modelled on the sickle-shaped hoof of the ibex, which delivers top climbing performance, while the Climbing Zone on the tip provides lots of grip.
- Rolling Concept:
- Patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue.
- Memo Foam:
- Guarantees an individual fit using pads on the instep, shinbone and ankle.
- Liquid Rubber Protection:
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands.
- Mammut® SD Footbed:
- Made using open-pored PU foam with active carbon, a microfiber support (artificial leather), and a soft heel and arch shell. Provides support and damping.
- Flex Index – A8:
- Tec Hiking with rigid sole structure. Precise positioning, rounded rolling behaviour and active support. Active damping.
- Last Index – Hiking:
- Comfort fit in the heel area, designed for shoes with softer upper materials, elegant shape at the tip, high spring.