K2 Limelite 12/13
Was: £330.00 Now: £231.00
- Colour: No Colour
Do you ride the whole mountain with a freestyle mindset, constantly using the terrain to your advantage to boost, spin and flip your way down the mountain? The K2 Lime Lite Snowboard is as versatile as your imagination is wide. The K2 Lime Lite Snowboard’s Jib Rocker® Baseline balances a maneuverable and forgiving jib feel with grip and stability when you need it.
- Hybritech®: the most efficient way to make a snowboard save weight. The sidewall runs along the surface from nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation and durability.
- Rhythm WH2 Core: is made of three species of renewable wood assembled to optimize strength, reduce weight, and enhance damping.
- Biax/Biax: composite material with K2’s Rhythm Core keep things solid underfoot
- Jib Rocker®: a versatile twin freestyle rocker design, with just enough rocker at the tip and tail to give a loose, buttery feel but retain instant response and pop.
- Tweekend™ shaping: modifies the tip and tail by extending the rocker curvature all the way to the ends of the board, giving you more surface area to press, float and land on.
- Twin Hyper Progressive sidecut: makes turn initiation effortless in either direction without making the board hooky.
- 2000 Extruded base
- 1° Base Bevel
- Carbon Web™ I: is designed specifically to enhance Baseline technology and brings the pop of carbon closer to your feet.