Careers with the Snow+Rock Group
Working for Snow+Rock is as much a statement about your values and outlook as a career. We are a lifestyle company operating in an exciting and dynamic area of leisure and we are always looking for new staff who feel they can bring something to our company. We have a strong career development policy and where possible try to promote from within. This includes training and personal development programmes for all employees, which are met via both internal and external training opportunities.
The emphasis is on team working and an active social calendar is guaranteed. The vibrant multi-cultural mix of our staff structure is enhanced by a considerable number of seasonal staff, recruited from the Southern Hemisphere, who come to work on this side of the world chasing our European winter.
Whilst the work can be long and hard, the atmosphere is unique and the camaraderie first class. Snow+Rock are renowned for a quality of customer service which guarantees that our customers come back year after year. Our staff have the vital role of maintaining this relationship with our customers.
During our peak period we need people who:
- Are enthusiastic and well mannered.
- Have retail experience.
- Have knowledge of winter sports equipment, clothing or outdoors products.
- Have the right to work within the U.K.
- We provide comprehensive new staff induction training (see our Training Programme). Working patterns will include weekends and some late nights.
Benefits: Good rates of pay depending on age and experience. Employee discount on goods after a qualifying period, subject to certain conditions. Senior positions also attract bonuses.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for, your CV and a covering letter.
- Part Time Sales Associate - Wirral
- Key Holder - 20-30 hours per week - Arc'teryx, Covent Garden
- Online Customer Service Manager - Head Office, Guildford
- Retail Operations Manager - Head Office, Guildford
- Training Manager - Snow + Rock
- Ski/Snowboard Boot Fitters – Full and part time Seasonal Opportunities Covent Garden
- Supervisor - The North Face, Victoria
- Store Manager - Leeds
- IT Developer - Head Office, Guildford
- Ski Boot Fitters – Exeter
- Ski Workshop Technician – Exeter
- Full-time and Part-time Boot Fitters – Bristol, Filton
- Full-time and Part-time Winter Clothing Associates – Bristol, Filton
- Part-time Snowboarding Associates – Bristol, Filton
- Full Time Ski Boot Fitters/Ski Technicians - Monument
- Part Time Seasonal Staff - Arc'teryx Store, Covent Garden
- Full Time Staff - Monument, London
- Sales Associate - Covent Garden
- Part Time Sales Assistants - Gateshead
- Part-Time Weekend Staff - Harrods, London
- Full Time Sales Colleague - Selfridges, Oxford Street, London
- Winter sports Equipment & Clothing Seasonal Sales Associates – London & UK