IT Developer - Head Office, Guildford
Developer to join the team at head office.
This individual will share responsibility in providing 2nd line (and occasionally 1st line) support to end users of our bespoke software system, Lhotse.
- Enhance the existing system based on further development plans and assist the team in programming, testing and supporting current and future modules.
- Produce and manage both end user and technical documentation relating to the system.
The following specific technical skills are required:-
- .Net and T-SQL programming, query tuning and optimization experience is essential
- Basic support knowledge of networking is desirable
- 2 - 3 years .NET programming experience (Win & Web) [3.5 & on]
- VB.NET / ASP.NET
- Data Access/Business Layers on .NET architecture
- T-SQL, SSIS (SQL Server 2008 R2 & on)
- SQL Programming, Query tuning & optimization experience required
- SQL Database management skills preferred but not essential
- IIS / Web Services
- Crystal Reports
- 2nd line support experience in a distributed environment
You will need excellent communication skills and be comfortable working as part of a team with the ability to juggle work priorities as required. You may be required to travel to store locations throughout England on occasions where an overnight stay may be necessary. The nature of the role will entail being on-call two weeks per month which is shared amongst the existing team.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com.