Hoka One One Europe Stinson B Evo
- Colour: Anthracite/Citrus/Bk
The Hoka OneOne Men's Stinson B Evo is designed for absolute trail running performance, and features a construction designed around precision and flexibility.
Built to address the variation in performance that occurs during descents, Hoka OneOne shoes have been designed to increase downhill performance and decrease injury. Their enhanced sole and rocker profile promotes a fluid and natural stride transition, and makes running downhill fun and comfortable.
- Provides off-road racing performance
- Enhanced sole and rocker profile creates a smooth energy efficient stride transition
- Oversize technology ensures high impact resistance and a smooth underfoot feel
- Allows you to run over mixed terrain in comfort
- WEIGHT: 320g
How it Works:
- Recent breakthroughs in materials technology allow for 2.5 to 3 times the usual amount of ultra lightweight resilient foam to be utilized in the patent pending midsole, which is scientifically designed with a midsole geometry engineered to provide far superior biomechanical efficiency, cushioning, responsiveness and performance.
- When running or walking, the feather-light EVA midsole compresses to providing excellent shock absorption- it springs back under the forefoot for increased acceleration and propulsion.
- Despite the shoes being drastically more cushioned than virtually anything else on the market, because it has approximately 50% more surface area in contact with the ground and a midsole that positions the foot deeply recessed into it, the shoe provides lateral stability and protection on a level similar to many traditional stability running shoes without any midsole posting.