Gordini Kid's GTX II Mitt
Gordini Kid's GTX II Mitt 1 1
best kids mitts We've searched high and low and spent loads of money trying to find kids gloves / mittens that don't leak, and that keep their hands warm. Finally we've found the perfect mittens. Buy them a size larger and put thin thermal gloves under them to keep hands really toasty. The long wrist cuffs tighten over coats keeping snow and cold air out. And they are actually snow proof. They kept hands warm in -30C in Finland! 12 February 2013
1-1 of 1
Was: £36.99 Now: £22.19
- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Gordini GTX Mitt is incredibly warm, super comfortable and very tough. It features a GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable insert, and warm Megaloft inslation.Features:
- Mini Ripstop and 3-layer thermal ply shell fabrics
- GORE-TEX insert Megaloft insulation
- Hydrowick microdenier lining
- Stick-grip palm, finger area, thumb and wrap cap
- Gauntlet cinch closure
- Nose wipe
- Membrane laminated onto fabrics that keeps water out, while allowing moisture from the inside (perspiration) to easily escape. The result is a glove that’s highly breathable and totally waterproof. The microporous structure of the GORE-TEX membrane is what makes GORE-TEX products completely waterproof. Each microscopic pore is about 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, which means no external moisture from rain or snow can penetrate the membrane. The pores in the GORE-TEX membrane are 700 times bigger than a water vapour molecule, so perspiration can easily evaporate through and you can stay dry from the inside out.
- A lofty and soft insulation that will not compress on the palm. It provides warmth and ensures good manual dexterity.