Flow Fuse AT
Was: £200.00 Now: £140.00
- Colour: Black
The Fuse-AT brings the best of Flows fundamentals, N.A.S.T.Y. and Fusion together in this all-mountain destroyer. Some riders simply prefer the feel of a moulded Baseplate over an Aluminium one, but don't want to compromise on performance. No need to look any further, the future of bindings has arrived.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds
- Aluminum-Alloy Side-wings with SLA Hiback&Cable Adjustment
- ModBack with Molded GF-Nylon Heelcup, Triggers N.A.S.T.Y.
- 4-Way Adjustable ATM.7 SupportPanel
- Active 1-Piece I-FUSION PowerStrap with LSR-Buckles
- GF-Nylon Offset (3mm) Multi-Disk for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
|N.A.S.T.Y.||New Active Strap Technology automatically lifts up when you open the reclining hiback and actively tightens again when you close the hiback. N.A.S.T.Y. reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your bindings is faster and easier than ever.|
|Original recycling hiback:||The fully flat reclining hiback is a pivotal part for the fastest SpeedEntry.|
|Power Triangle:||The steel cable creates a structural triangular geometry for optimal energy transfer from hiback to baseplate.|
|Powerstraps||These straps cover a larger area of your mid-foot and connect the ankle and toe zones, for a more convenient, comfortable and more powerful riding experience.|