Fischer Hybrid Women's 8+ Vacuum
The Hybrif Women's 8 Vacuum is a sporty and comfortable women's boot which offers the perfect fit and warm feet in all terrain. The boot especially takes into account the calf area.
Was: £450.00 Now: £270.00
- Colour: No Colour
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Hybrif Women's 8+ Vacuum is a sporty and comfortable women's boot which offers the perfect fit and warm feet in all terrain. The boot especially takes into account the calf area.
- The elastic toebox adapts the forefoot width and offers a high thermal insulation
- Perfect heel fit and direct power transfer through thermo-adjustment of ankle padding
- Extremely soft material in the instep section of the shell together with the Seamless Slider ensure maximum comfort
- The cuff and boot liner are prepared for heating systems to be added later
- Straps on boot liner tongue and rear make it easy to insert foot
- Warm fur lining for optimum warmth insulation and comfortable fit
- Upper material of boot liner is thermoformable for a homogeneous fit
- Added safety thanks to maximum grip through soft TPU. With hard PU as a second component to fulfil the DIN standards.
- The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute precision
- Replaceable micro heel plates that do not affect power transfer to the ski
- Flex index: 80
- Comfort buckle
- 35mm power velcro strap
- Adventure buckles
|Vacu-plast||Perfect fitting at 80 degrees for the anatomy of the foot for direct control impulses and more rebound through greater elasticity. Greater temperature stability and 15% less weight.|
|Vacuum fit:||Th Fischer Vacu-plast material enables for the first time a completely anatomical adjustment of the boot with a quality never reached before.|
|Hike/Ride/Lock Mode:||Hike: Maximum freedom of motion for the cuff so you can alk easily. Ride: The cuff is blocked at the back, the flex at the front stays smooth for perfect turns in the snow. Lock: The cuff is blocked as on racing boots for maximum performance on the piste.|