The North Face Base Camp Duffel - X/Small
The North Face Base Camp Duffel XS bag is a juggernaut of a bag that is resilient enough to take any punishment that baggage handlers can throw at it. Made from a durable laminate ballistic nylon and beefed up with extra bartacks and double stitching, it devours 25 litres of gear, has four compression straps to lock down the load, and handles and straps aplenty so you can throw it on your back, carry it, or drag it across airport concourses.
- Weight: 1050g
- Dimensions: 46x28x28cm
- Volume: 25 litres
- Fabrics: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D jr. ballistics nylon with DWR finish.
- Alpine-cut shoulder straps
- D-zip with zip flap
- Twin haul handles on ends
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- ID pocket on top
- Locking zips
|DWR Finish||Durable Water Repellent: A DWR-treated fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.|