Delivery via Snowandrock.com (Subject to availability of stock)
Where stock is in our warehouse it takes us 1-2 working days to pick, pack and despatch your order. In some cases, however, we may have to source stock from one of our stores to fulfil your order and these orders will normally take a few days longer (up to 7 days) for us to despatch.
Standard orders will normally be delivered via Royal Mail using their 48-hour tracked service. Royal Mail make deliveries from Monday to Saturday. Smaller items will be posted through your letterbox. For larger parcels, if you're not in to receive them, Royal Mail may deliver to a neighbour, or will leave a card giving you the opportunity to arrange another delivery or a pick up from a local depot.
In some instances, and at our discretion, we will upgrade to a traceable courier service at no extra cost to you. For these deliveries, a signature will be required on delivery.
We offer an 'Express' service to most mainland UK postcodes for items that are stocked in our warehouse. (Unfortunately we're unable to offer this service to outlying UK postcodes, e.g. Highlands and Islands, IoM). This is a traceable service delivered by our courier, UK Mail. Orders placed before 12.00 noon will be despatched that day for next day delivery. You can also choose for orders to be delivered before 10:30am or on a Saturday. Orders placed after 12.00 noon on Friday will be despatched on the following Monday.
Snow+Rock's acceptance of your order commences when your order is despatched. At this point the purchase contract starts and you will be charged for the goods. In some cases, payment may be taken up to 24 hours prior to actual despatch.
We regret that we no longer accept cheque payments.
Should your parcel show signs of damage or that it has been tampered with in transit, please make a note of this on the courier's documents and if possible take photographs of the damaged areas. This will assist in any claims which may occur at a later date.
If stock for your order is available in our warehouse, you should expect your order to be packed and despatched within 1-2 working days, with Royal Mail delivery taking another 2 working days.
If we have to source stock for your order from one of our stores, despatch will take a few days longer (up to 7 days), with delivery taking another 2 working days.
Delivery to Europe typically takes 3-5 working days from despatch.
Delivery to the Rest of the World can take longer depending on where the parcel is headed.
Express Delivery Service
Orders must be placed before 12.00 noon to be delivered the following working day. You can upgrade your order for a small extra charge to receive it before 10:30am if you need it in a particular hurry. If you order after midday, the delivery will be made within two working days.
Please note – Our Express Delivery service is not available for orders placed at the weekend. Express Delivery orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays), although you can upgrade to Saturday delivery for an extra charge.
You can find out whether an item is eligible for Express Delivery by using the stock availability checker on the product page.
We have three express options available:
- Next Working Day - for people who need to get the item the following working day. Place your order before midday and select this option in the checkout and you're guaranteed to get your item the very next day.
- Next Working Day Pre 10:30am - leaving the following day afternoon or just want your item the following morning? Order before midday and select this option to guarantee getting the item before 10:30 the following morning (Monday - Friday).
- Saturday Delivery - ordering on a Friday and need the item by Saturday? We can do that as well. Just select this option during checkout.
If you select an option after the cut off time it will arrive a day later. e.g. order on Monday at 20:00 with a next day selected and you'll have the item on Wednesday.
Note - Express Delivery is not available to some Highlands and Islands locations, including the following postcodes: AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, GE, GY, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, PA, PH, PO3, ZE.
Express Delivery Charges
- UK: Express Delivery - £5.95 (subject to availability) Delivered the following working day (Monday - Friday)
- UK: Express Delivery Pre 10.30 - £9.95 (subject to availability) Delivered the following working day (Monday - Friday)
- UK: Saturday Delivery Pre 12.00 - £19.95 (subject to availability)
Click & Collect From Store
We offer a free Click&Collect service on virtually all orders*. This allows you to pick up your order from your local store without having to worry about being at home to receive it. You may also want to try it on in store or get advice from a store colleague before taking it home.
Where the product for your order is already in your chosen store you may be able to pick up on the same day. Where, however, we need to source product for your order from our DC or from another store it may take a few days longer. We advise expected timescale on your order confirmation and will text / email you once the order’s ready to collect.
* Click&Collect not available on pre-orders and Gift Vouchers
How do I find out where a product is available to Click&Collect from?
All you need to do is enter your postcode into the stock availability checker on the product page to see if you can pick it up from somewhere near to you.
I want to Click&Collect the item what do I do?
The process for click and collecting the item is very simple - just add the item to your basket and checkout. You'll be asked if you want to Click&Collect the item and be given the option to choose the store you would like to collect the product(s) from.
I've placed my Click&Collect order what now?
Sit back and relax - we'll gather all the products into the store you're collecting them from. Once we have them ready you'll receive an SMS message and your card will be charged. All you need to do then is drop into our store with the card you placed your order with and the order confirmation email and we'll hand over your purchase(s).
If you don't turn up within 7 days - we'll send you a reminder that we have your purchases ready. After 14 days we'll send you a second reminder and after 21 days we'll refund you and return the items to our stock.
Standard Delivery Charges UK Mainland
- UK mainland orders standard delivery over £30 - FREE*
- UK mainland orders standard delivery under £30 - £3.95
- Channel Islands and N. Ireland - £3.95
- BFPO - £3.95
- Any UK Address: Gift Vouchers – FREE
* Free Delivery not available to Channel Islands and N. Ireland, including: BT, GY and JE postcodes.
Standard Delivery Charges Europe & Rest of the World
- Europe Zone 1 (Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands) - £9.95
- Europe Zone 2 (Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden) - £14.95
- Europe Zone 3 (Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe) - £24.95
Rest of the World
- World Zone A (Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE) - £24.95
- World Zone B (Rest of World) - £39.95
- Snow+Rock deliveries are not made duty paid, so additional local duty and taxes need to be paid in certain countries to enable receipt of the goods. This is the customer’s responsibility.
- A full list of countries that we ship to is shown in the country drop-down in the checkout.
- Shipment of oversized items to World Zone countries can be organised, but only by phoning our customer support line on (00)44 845 100 1000.
Pre-Order: Don't Miss Out
Make sure you don't miss out on the latest products by pre-ordering them. These products are indicated with a badge. To place a pre-order simply add the product(s) to your basket and proceed with the order as normal. Once the order is placed you'll receive an email from one of our customer service team letting you know when to expect the product. Typically this is around two weeks though it can be longer. In the event that the timescale isn't suitable or you want to cancel your order, just contact us and we'll be able to cancel your order with no charge.
Returns: No Hassle Promise
Please send returns for orders placed through www.snowandrock.com to:
The Rock, 2 Thornberry Way
Slyfield Industrial Estate
Tel: 01483 445 355
Fax: 01483 445 356
If the item received is not quite as expected, the easiest and quickest way to receive an exchange is to visit the website, check availability and place a new order. Then complete the returns form and return the unwanted item for refunding. The item must be received back at snowandrock.com Returns Department within 21 days: in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and Snow+Rock receipt. A refund request will be actioned within 3 week days from receipt.
In most cases, our stores are able to refund orders placed via snowandrock.com. Snow+Rock orders can only be refunded via our Snow+Rock shops and we are only able to provide refunds and exchanges at our Selfridges, Harrods and Gatwick stores for goods purchased in these stores.
The 21 days start from the day of despatch, but as a minimum includes a period of 7 working days from the day after delivery to you as the permitted cancellation period. This would not apply for special orders taken on behalf of the customer. We recommend that items being returned be sent via insured, trackable delivery for your protection. Please note: all return postage charges to be met by customer, unless returning due to a fault. Please note all warranty returns must be clean and free from dirt and mud to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations. Note: DVDs, videos, books, safety equipment, ropes are non-exchangeable and non-returnable, unless incorrect or defective. All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
For items outside of the size/weight conditions stipulated below by Collect+, then the above returns process is to be followed.
You can now return your item to us via one of over 5,000 UK Collect+ shops
- Collect+ locations are generally open early until late 7 days a week
- This service can be used for items up to 10kgs and a package size of 50x30x30cms (cabin bag size), for a fixed price of £4.49. Payment by credit/debit cards and Paypal.
- Returns generally take 3-5 working days to reach us and a further 2 working days for us to process.
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/snowandrock to book and print a returns label and find your local Collect+ store
- Once you have printed the label please check the bar code is clear and then fix securely to the external packaging.
- Please ensure our returns form is completed and inside the parcel.
- You will receive a proof of postage receipt with tracking details when you deposit your package with the store.
- If you have any questions then please call us on 0845 1001000 / 0044 (0)1483 445355.
*This service is provided for UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight