Delivery via Snowandrock.com (Subject to availability of stock)
Where stock is in our warehouse it takes us 1-2 working days to pick, pack and despatch your order. In some cases, however, we may have to source stock from one of our stores to fulfil your order and these orders will normally take a few days longer (up to 7 days) for us to despatch.
Standard orders will normally be delivered via Royal Mail using their 48-hour tracked service. Royal Mail make deliveries from Monday to Saturday. Smaller items will be posted through your letterbox. For larger parcels, if you're not in to receive them, Royal Mail may deliver to a neighbour, or will leave a card giving you the opportunity to arrange another delivery or a pick up from a local depot.
In some instances, and at our discretion, we will upgrade to a traceable courier service at no extra cost to you. For these deliveries, a signature will be required on delivery.
Should your parcel show signs of damage or that it has been tampered with in transit, please make a note of this on the courier's documents and if possible take photographs of the damaged areas. This will assist in any claims which may occur at a later date.
If stock for your order is available in our warehouse, you should expect your order to be packed and despatched within 1-2 working days, with Royal Mail delivery taking another 2 working days.
If we have to source stock for your order from one of our stores, despatch will take a few days longer (up to 7 days), with delivery taking another 2 working days.
Delivery to Europe typically takes 3-5 working days from despatch.
Delivery to the Rest of the World can take longer depending on where the parcel is headed.
Click & Collect From Store
We offer a free Click&Collect service on virtually all orders*. This allows you to pick up your order from your local store without having to worry about being at home to receive it. You may also want to try it on in store or get advice from a store colleague before taking it home.
Where the product for your order is already in your chosen store you may be able to pick up on the same day. Where, however, we need to source product for your order from our DC or from another store it may take a few days longer. We advise expected timescale on your order confirmation and will text / email you once the order’s ready to collect.
* Click&Collect not available on pre-orders and Gift Vouchers
How do I find out where a product is available to Click&Collect from?
All you need to do is enter your postcode into the stock availability checker on the product page to see if you can pick it up from somewhere near to you.
I want to Click&Collect the item what do I do?
The process for click and collecting the item is very simple - just add the item to your basket and checkout. You'll be asked if you want to Click&Collect the item and be given the option to choose the store you would like to collect the product(s) from.
I've placed my Click&Collect order what now?
Sit back and relax - we'll gather all the products into the store you're collecting them from. Once we have them ready your card will be charged. All you need to do then is drop into our store with the card you placed your order with and the order confirmation email and we'll hand over your purchase(s).
If you don't turn up within 7 days - we'll send you a reminder that we have your purchases ready. After 14 days we'll send you a second reminder and after 21 days we'll refund you and return the items to our stock.
Standard Delivery Charges UK Mainland
- UK mainland orders standard delivery over £30 - FREE*
- UK mainland orders standard delivery under £30 - £3.95
- Channel Islands and N. Ireland - £3.95
- BFPO - £3.95
- Any UK Address: Gift Vouchers – FREE
* Free Delivery not available to Channel Islands and N. Ireland, including: BT, GY and JE postcodes.
Standard Delivery Charges Europe & Rest of the World
- Europe Zone 1 (Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands) - £9.95
- Europe Zone 2 (Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden) - £14.95
- Europe Zone 3 (Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe) - £24.95
Rest of the World
- World Zone A (Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE) - £24.95
- World Zone B (Rest of World) - £39.95
- Snow+Rock deliveries are not made duty paid, so additional local duty and taxes need to be paid in certain countries to enable receipt of the goods. This is the customer’s responsibility.
- A full list of countries that we ship to is shown in the country drop-down in the checkout.
- Shipment of oversized items to World Zone countries can be organised, but only by phoning our customer support line on (00)44 845 100 1000.
Pre-Order: Don't Miss Out
Make sure you don't miss out on the latest products by pre-ordering them. These products are indicated with a badge. To place a pre-order simply add the product(s) to your basket and proceed with the order as normal. Once the order is placed you'll receive an email from one of our customer service team letting you know when to expect the product. Typically this is around two weeks though it can be longer. In the event that the timescale isn't suitable or you want to cancel your order, just contact us and we'll be able to cancel your order with no charge.
Change Or Cancel Your Order
We’re sorry but in most circumstances we are unable to amend an order once it’s placed.
- If you wish to add items then please place a new order via the website
- Dependent upon the status of your order we may be able to change some details, remove items or cancel the order prior to despatch – if this is a requirement then please contact us or call 0845 1001000 / 0044 (0)1483 445355 and we’ll do our best to help
- If you wish to exercise your rights to cancel under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you will need to inform us in writing, either in a letter, email or by filling in the form on the reverse side of the delivery note, within 14 days of the delivery.* We will then refund the outward postage costs but you will need to pay to get the goods back to us.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 allows climbing equipment and helmets bought online to be returned within 14 days. For the safety of our customers, we will need to destroy any climbing equipment and all helmets (including ski) that are returned to us for refund or exchange. If in doubt please contact us before you make your purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied (in most cases refund requests are actioned within 3 working days from receipt but during busy periods this may take up to 5-7 working days)
*This may not apply for special orders taken on behalf of the customer.
Missing, Incomplete Or Damaged Orders
If your order hasn't arrived within a reasonable time frame, or arrives incomplete or damaged, then please contact us or call 0845 1001000 / 0044 (0)1483 445355 so we may investigate on your behalf.
If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below or directly through any of our shops.
Returns: No Hassle Promise
Note: DVDs, videos and books safety equipment are non-exchangeable and non-returnable, unless incorrect or defective.
In Store purchases of safety equipment - helmets, harnesses and ropes etc. are non-exchangeable and non-returnable once they have left the store, unless incorrect or defective. So if you are unsure of any aspect of a product please seek guidance before making your purchase.
Online purchases of safety equipment - the Distance Selling Regulations allows the right to cancel and return this equipment when bought online up to 14 days after purchase. However, for the safety of our customers this equipment will be destroyed upon return so please Contact us if in any doubt.
The simplest and quickest way to return an online order is via our stores (with the exception of our concession stores in Selfridges, Harrods and Gatwick). For details of your nearest store please click here Store Finder
- If the item received is not quite as expected, the easiest and quickest way to receive an exchange is to visit the website, check availability and place a new order. Then complete the returns form on the back of the invoice that came with your order and return the unwanted item for a refund. Please send the item to the Returns Department at the address below within 14 days of delivery.
- For unwanted items it should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and a Snow+Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 3 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items all return postage charges are to be met by the customer.
- If you are returning goods that are faulty or incorrect return postage charges will be refunded.
- We recommend that items being returned be sent via insured, trackable delivery for your protection. Please note all warranty returns must be clean and free from dirt and mud to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations.
- Please send returns for orders placed through www.snowandrock.com to:
Please send returns for orders placed through www.snowandrock.com to:
The Rock, 2 Thornberry Way
Slyfield Industrial Estate
Tel: 01483 445 355
Alternatively You Can Now Return Your Item To Us Via One Of Over 5800 Uk+ Collect Shops**
For items outside of the size/weight conditions stipulated below by Collect+, then the above returns process is to be followed.
- Collect+ locations are generally open early until late 7 days a week
- This service can be used for items up to 10kgs and a package size of 60x50x50cms (cabin bag size), for a fixed price of £4.49. Payment by credit/debit cards and Paypal.
- Returns generally take 3-5 working days to reach us and a further 3 working days for us to process (during busy periods this may take up to 5-7 working days).
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/snowandrock to book and print a returns label and find your local Collect+ store
- Once you have printed the label please check the bar code is clear and then fix securely to the external packaging.
- Please ensure our returns form is completed and inside the parcel.
- You will receive a proof of postage receipt with tracking details when you deposit your package with the store.
- If you have any questions then please call us on 0845 1001000 / 0044 (0)1483 445355.
**This service is provided for UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.