Burton Women's AK 2L Summit Pant GTX
- Colour: Blue
If you’re a serious boarder, then you need a serious pant that can take anything you have to throw at it. The Burton [ak] 2L Summit Pant is part of the brand’s high performance range, which is designed to go anywhere and do anything. It is made from a tough GORE-TEX® fabric and reinforced with clever features to keep the powder on the hill and you feeling dry and comfortable for days of un-restricted riding.
- Every seam in the pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- GORE-SEAM® Tape minimizes seam tape in critical zones, reducing the shell’s overall weight and bulk
- Taffeta lining offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers
- Tricot lining uses a variety of synthetic fibers that enhance wicking and quick-drying comfort
- 100% polyester mesh linings are key in a 2-layer jacket’s ability to breathe and wick away heat-robbing moisture
- Quickly and easily open and close your thigh vents without the annoyance of having the zipper get caught in the mesh
- Thigh cargo pockets
- Contoured waist
- Includes women's [ak] pant features package
|[ak]Fit:||Engineered to mimic the body’s natural movements while riding and hiking for articulated mobility.|
|GORE-TEX:||GORE'S extremely waterproof and durable membrane is laminated onto fabrics and used to deliver exceptional waterproofing and breathability.|