Boreal G1 Expe
Was: £600.00 Now: £360.00
- Colour: Green
The Boreal Men's GI Expe is a lightweight double boot consisting of an outer boot and a removable inner boot. The Boreal GI Expe is suitable for extremely cold conditions, high altitude climbing, polar expeditions and extreme conditions (Himalaya, Antarctica, etc.).
Outer Boot Features
- Integral gaiter
- Lower part of gaiter in extra abrasion resistant material with waterproof membrane, Thinsulate® and Polyethylene thermal protection layers
- The upper portion of gaiter is abrasion resistant and highly breathable material with Sympatex® membrane
- The shell is waterproof and reinforced one piece Dynatec, with Lorica and Neoprene
- Highly abrasion resistant and waterproof Cordura-Sympatex® liner
- 6 mm EVA insulation and 1.4 mm Neoprene insulating insole with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location
- The inner boot has a removable inner bootie which is slip lasted for improved fit.
- The exterior of the bootie is made from Lorica and highly abrasion resistant waterproof Cordura-Sympatex® laminate
- The interior is lined with waterproof breathable Boreal Dry-Line with fully Thermo-sealed seams
- Triple Thinsulate® layers (no adhesives used) surround the foot, guaranteeing maximum protection with no cold spots
- 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location.
- 4 piece Neoprene Velcro-elastic closure and special Velcro-elastic heel fit adjustment.
- Midsole - Boreal PBG-680 with lateral reinforcements for superior torsion control. Special three layer insulation system consisting of Radoma, triple layer Thinsulate and Neoprene layers.
- Sole - Boreal Mount FDS-3 with triple density rubber. 10 mm EVA-Pro midsole for shock absorption and thermal insulation. Technical Crampon compatible.