Bonfire Women's Arena Jacket
Was: £190.00 Now: £95.00
- Colour: Silk Off White
The Bonfire Arena jacket uses a waterproof and breathable fabric that blends a print with a weave so it looks good close up or far away. It also feels amazing, as does the super warm furry fleece lining.
Drylevel 2 Herringbone Gingham Weave fabric w/PFOA and PFOS-free DWR, furry fleece body lining, 60g sleeve insulation, fully taped seams, fixed hood w/zip-away faux fur trim, storm access chest pocket, ninja cuffs, neckwarmer, vents, mobile phone pocket, pass pocket, powder skirt w/turnback, lift ticket loop, snap tight system, articulated elbow, part of Bonfire’s G.I.F.T project.
- Drylevel 2 Herringbone Gingham Weave fabric:
- Bonfire’s own fabric, Drylevel 2 provides exceptional waterproofing and breathability. The Herringbone Gingham Weave finish is incredibly soft. 15,000mm waterproof rating, 10,000g breathability rating.
- Snap Tight System:
- Poppers on the powder skirt attach to poppers on the belt loops of compatible Bonfire pants. This stops the jacket riding up.
- Fully Taped Seams:
- Unlike critical taped seams every single seam is taped with a high quality waterproof band.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent):
- A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
- Green Initiatives For Tomorrow. Salomon/Bonfire initiative that takes people’s trash and turns it into a variety of fabrics and insulation. It also uses more sustainable materials in the construction of equipment.