Arc'teryx Women's Zenta AR Mitt
- Colour: Black
This very warm mitt combines two layers of 140 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation and a layer of Polartec® fleece insulation on the inside, with a waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® XCR® fabric and full-grain Lezanova leather on the outside. Aggressive patterning improves dexterity.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Softshell fabric sections in hand and cuff area for extra mobility and breathability
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- One-hand, easy adjust, cuff cinch with webbing pull tab
- Full, gauntlet-style cuff for increased wrist coverage
- Adjustable wrist cinch
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Weight:215 g
|GORE-TEX:||GORE'S extremely waterproof and durable membrane is laminated onto fabrics and used to deliver exceptional waterproofing and breathability.|
|Coreloft™:||This synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and thermally efficient. Made from 100% polyester it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.|