Arc'teryx Women's Alpha SV GTX Pro Jacket
- Colour: Red
PRE ORDER. This jacket is due into us in December
If you’re looking for something that can really take some punishment on the mountain, you don’t get much tougher than the Arc’teryx Women’s Alpha SV Jacket. Specifically constructed to suit the needs of female climbers and alpinists, it features all-new Gore-Tex Pro, which boasts added abrasion resistance and breathability as well as its trademark weather protection. The jacket has an impeccable women’s specific, ergonomic cut that allows a full range of motion while leaving plenty of room for your layering system. All of the features are designed to work with your helmet, harness and equipment, so you don’t have to compromise comfort over safety.
- Arc'teryx Athletic with e3D, hip length fit
- Hard wearing Gore-Tex Pro face fabric delivers long term performace.
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitationg movement
- Two large, bellowed chest pockets, sleeve pocket, and laminated internal chest pocket
- Helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight™ pit zippers permit rapid ventilation
- Hem drawcords and HemLock™ removable inserts prevent jacket from slipping out from underneath a harness
|Gore-Tex Pro||Designed to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts, GORE-TEX Pro has been made using the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics for extended use in extreme conditions. Its 3-layer construction features a waterproof and breathable laminate sandwiched between a durable nylon face fabric and Microgrid Backer Technology.|
|E3D patterning||Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced mobility. E3D refers to an allowance in the garment patterning to provide extra gusseting and/or articulation in key joint areas to allow for maximum movement.|
|WaterTight™||The world’s first WaterTight™ zippers to pass the W.L. GORE® extreme wet weather test.|
|HemLock™||Found on many of Arc'teryx's climbing jackets, it prevents your jacket riding up thanks to a feature that lets you clip the hem to your harness.|