- Norrona Men's Bitihorn Equaliser Zip Neck £69.99
- The Men’s Bithorn Equaliser Zip Neck is a lightweight trek & trail mid-layer that is quick-drying and warm. The Flexible, light and close-fit layer means you can also use the top as a base-layer. With breathable performance stretch fabric you get effective moisture transportation. The extra-long neck-to-chest zip aids venting while integrated silver content impedes odour.
- Osprey Kestrel 48 £110
- The Osprey Kestrel 48 is the ultimate "go anywhere, do anything" overnight pack that may be used for everything from a multi-day desert jaunt to an overnight hut trip. Two torso sizes and an adjustable harness provide custom fit, while the Airscape backpanel and a peripheral steel spring rod frame provide superb comfort.
- Scarpa Women's Cyclone Gore-Tex £115
- The Scarpa Women's Cyclone GTX is constructed using Scarpa Direct Injection technology, which when combined with the easy and simple lacing system provides an instantly comfortable fit. Well suited to the occasional user or those buying their first pair of walking boots.
No matter what pack you require, from a simple daypack to a super technical alpine pack, you'll find that the manufacturers use plenty of technical terms and phrases to describe various parts of the pack. follow the link below to find a guide outlining some of the key features that go into constructing a pack.