- Sherpa Men's Lithang Jacket £200
- The Sherpa Men’s Lithang Jacket is named after and inspired by a county in southwest Tibet known for its variable terrain and extremely changeable weather conditions. Combining the best qualities of both hard and soft shells, the Lithang Jacket offers lightweight, water and windproof protection as well as comfortable stretch for freedom of movement. Durable and fully sealed, this jacket is great value for money and leaves ample room for layering, making it a fantastic choice for hiking, skiing and climbing.
- Boreal Joker £69.99
- The Boreal Joker is a comfortable yet precise climbing shoe with a nice broad fit that is suitable for just about anyone, beginner or experienced, who wants a climbing shoe they can wear all day.
- Berghaus Men's Kangchenjunga Jacket £300
- The Berghaus Kangchenjunga Jacket is part of the Berghaus Extrem™ range. It was designed and developed with the help of the brand's athletes and tested by Phillippe Gatta during his as ascent of the world's third highest peak- Kangchenjunga. Made from 3 layer GORE-TEX® Pro, the Kangchenjunga jacket sports a range of innovative features from MtnHaus™ (the Berghaus in-house design team) that offer durable and versatile protection for the most demanding mountaineering challenges.
Climbing is more popular now than it has ever been, and has become so varied that it appeals to everyone regardless of ability or experience. Our buying guides provide you with up to date information to help your buying decisions. We're constantly preparing and adding information to this section so watch this space!